Groovy Chick

i'm wild, hip and crazy, i make other girls quite sick, i'm fantastic and funky, i'm a gorgeous groovy chick!

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

long hiatus

hello... err... audience... (so perasan)

it's been a while now since i posted an entry. my life has been a bit hectic with childcare logistics since april so excuse me for the very long absence :-)

some updates:

1) my mil's maid who was taking care of my son decided to leave earlier than expected
2) my son stayed in puchong (sister's house) with my mom as we had no one to take care of him
3) we applied for a maid from march but we'll only get her in july (4months arghhh)
4) i was pregnant but had a miscarriage in my 6th week :-( so sad
5) my son flew to sabah with my mom for 3 weeks because we had no one to take care of him :-(
6) i was so sad that first week that the husband took pity on me & bought me a return ticket to sabah so i could spend my 1st mother's day with my son :-)
7) my son & mom came back to kl in june so im happy again
8) we're waiting for the maid to come
9) etha*ns turning one in a couple more weeks so birthday planning is in progress
10) i'm getting itchy to try something new -thinking of baking cupcakes?
11) believe it or not i've started going to the gym but dont get too excited, i just started
12) my childhood home has been torn down to make way for a new house. quite sad also lah.
13) i'm updating my cv (since time immemorial)

my son is growing up just fine. hes got 8 gigi altogether & can walk but only a few steps. he can say mama but usually only when hes cranky. im now thinking what to get for him for his 1st bday. maybe a toy car? he seems to be fascinated with my steering wheel.

the husband is now also itchy to get a new job. me too lah for that matter. but i'll let him change first before i do since i think my situation is more bearable than his.

this swine flu thing is giving me the creeps. my bil is in australia now so when he comes back to kl, we'll be staying away from him for awhile. but, the husband pulak going to spore to watch the liverpool game. ishk. i got the flu jab already. only rm45 at my old gp in puchong. actually its rm50 but since the dr likes me so much, shes only charging rm45. i didnt fall sick after that, lucky me. but my sil did. apparently it happens right after you get the jab. dr says the jab is actually the flu virus which they introduce to your immune system for it to step up a notch and become stronger. i knew that :-).

cant think of what else to update at the moment. IF i get into this baking thing, i'll take a couple of pictures :-).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home