Groovy Chick

i'm wild, hip and crazy, i make other girls quite sick, i'm fantastic and funky, i'm a gorgeous groovy chick!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

economic slump

my bonus has arrived but i cant spend it on unnecessary things. & i do so want to spend it on unnecessary things. sobs.

we're getting a maid & it will cost us about rm8000. so far i know of 3 maids that come from this same agency & they're pretty alright. so i hope i'll get a good maid too.

so yeah... as my colleagues are planning on what they would buy with their bonuses, i gotta keep mine aside for 3 major things:

1. credit card
2. personal loan
3. maid (fees + gaji + fan, mattress, towels etc)

oh well. at least i'll be debt-less and maid-ful. thank my lucky stars? yeah. & most of all thanks to my revenue generating department who achieved the revenue targets which allowed the rest of us cost centres to be entitled to the bonus :-). bless your souls.

every year, come bonus time but even before the actual pay-out, i would already come up with my wishlist, like so:

  1. medical checkup (i can get tax rebate for this)
  2. child security gate (so my son won't gallivant into the kitchen cos my oven is at child's height)
  3. change 2 wooden doors (1 was kicked open by the husband bcos it banged shut & got stuck, 1 dunno what happened while we were away but when we came back after 2 weeks we could not close it shut)
  4. 2 new car tyres (mesti)
  5. books amounting to rm1000 (last year was the worst year for me in terms of book shopping, i think i only spent like rm500)
  6. decorate my home (maybe get some additional furniture & some decorations?)
  7. angpow (son, parents)
  8. treats to self & husband (maybe a spa?)
  9. savings (if only...)

but then again, i dont know if my bonus cukup tak for all of these hehe. me thinks it may just be enough for the first 3 items earlier. so it is true... you can never have enough money.

& with the current economic situation, i really ought to put item no.9 higher up in the list shouldnt i?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home