Groovy Chick

i'm wild, hip and crazy, i make other girls quite sick, i'm fantastic and funky, i'm a gorgeous groovy chick!

Friday, February 6, 2009

christmas eve 2008 in sabah

christmas this year was spent in sabah with my family. not only was this my son's first christmas but also his first trip back home to sabah. so yeah. big deal. at least for me lah. i think he couldnt care less.
a typical christmas for my family sees us going for mass on christmas eve and then proceeding to a fancy dinner out somewhere. which is a good thing cos no one wants to be the one stuck with cooking a meal for the family (2parents + 6kids + 5inlaws + 5grandkids). this year however, we decided to attend christmas morning mass thus leaving the eve free for dinner.
in the family, i'm considered the "dresser". so i was really looking forward to dressing up for the dinner. unfortunately, everyone decided to dress down. so there we were in jeans, t-shirts, sneakers & all things casual. not to be down-trodden, i wore my killer red heels with jeans so yeah... i was still a little fancier than needed (muahahahah!!).
these are some pictures taken on christmas eve night:
this is one of the whole family minus 1 brother-in-law (who didnt make it back from overseas)

this is the lovely-ly decorated tree. my sil got most of the decorations from manila which is a haven for all things christian.


heres my sister & her husband


heres another sister whose husband didnt make it back this year. but her kids nicol.e & mega.n came along.


this is my brother & his wife-to-be. their wedding was just after christmas on 27dec08.


heres another brother & his wife who is now the mistress of the manor. (but my mom is still the ladyboss).


here are my 2 10yr old nieces. i love this picture!


heres my youngest brother (whos got longer hair than all his sisters) with my baby boy.


& here are my parents.

& this is my little family of three. can you see my red heels & the husbands sneakers? harummphhhff...


this is etha*n in his 1st party hat


& then he fell asleep during the party with his face penyet-ed on his fathers shoulder.


this is my nephew & his bestfriend, my dad.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger ms ngantuk said...

u look v thin, jealous ni! and your son looks so much like matsaleh :)

February 16, 2009 at 12:58 AM  
Blogger groovychick said...

tenjewberrymuds :) i perasan oredy this that im matsalleh haha ;p

February 16, 2009 at 11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home