Groovy Chick

i'm wild, hip and crazy, i make other girls quite sick, i'm fantastic and funky, i'm a gorgeous groovy chick!

Friday, February 6, 2009

getting in touch with my roots

in the name of getting in touch with my roots, i brought along my kadazan attire back to sabah with the intention of taking a family picture with all 3 of us clad in the kadazan costume. if you're wondering why the husband is botak, he says its so his son wont feel lonely. hihihi...





i ended up wearing it also for my brother's wedding cos i couldnt be bothered to iron the baju i had originally intended on wearing :-).



going back to sabah also coincided with the sikayu*n family reunion party which was attended by approximately 250pax. lots? yeahhhh... & i dont really know everyone. we had to be color coded as well. & my family's color was designated as green. the pink clad people in the back are from another granduncle's family (kira my 2nd cousins lah).



also, not sure if this counts as getting in touch with my roots, but i managed to get a picture of an iguana at the back of my mom's house. check it out:

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home