Groovy Chick

i'm wild, hip and crazy, i make other girls quite sick, i'm fantastic and funky, i'm a gorgeous groovy chick!

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

stress-pot

at this point i just want to let out a long, big sigh.

SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

i am mentally & physically exhausted & what i really want is to run away from my world right now. please allow me to rant.

start each of the following with "WHY OH WHY..."

  • is my apartment super-duper dusty that even after a day of wiping-vaccuuming-sweeping-moping-sweeping again-washing-clearing up, it gets all dusty again the very next day? i hate the construction activities thats going on around me. i cannot wait to get my maid!
  • is the husband's work hours from 12noon to 9pm that hes not around much to help with the housechores on a regular basis? do i look like a maid? i seem to be picking up after everyone in the house. baby or not. i cannot wait to get my maid!
  • cant i just get my son after work & go home without my mil's maid giving me a hardtime about it? sukati lah i want to go home ke, jalan-jalan ke... who are YOU to ask me why i want to leave early? i cannot wait to get my maid!
  • is my big boss a male chauvinist haji bakhil pig who despite having been "enlightened" of the error of his judjment STILL clings on to his flawed decision? i hope some day YOU will have a female boss who makes pro-female decisions to the men's disadvantage. i cannot wait for that day to come cos i think i'll leave before it ever happens!
  • cant my smaller bosses be on time with their reports & give me what i want without 101 excuses that make me want to holler "i dont give a hoot! just give me the damn reports dammit!!" kalau your underlings lambat, pandai je nak marah. now, practice what you preach! i cannot wait for you to get scolded by the biggest boss!
  • cant my japanese shareholders stop calling for every little thing? pakai email boleh tak? kan this is an IT company? ishkkk... i cannot wait for you to get out of the company!!

disclaimer: all rantings exclude my son.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home