Groovy Chick

i'm wild, hip and crazy, i make other girls quite sick, i'm fantastic and funky, i'm a gorgeous groovy chick!

Friday, December 5, 2008

becoming who we're not really

for many many years now, my hair has been colored. some people i know have never even seen my original hair color until recently. this includes the husband :-).
of course it's not like this is something that we talk about so seriously lah.

i havent dyed my hair in about a year now i.e. ever since i got pregnant of course. & even after i delivered, i refrained because i was breastfeeding. i'm not sure if it affects breastfeeding or not but i just wanted to be on the safe side lah. now that i've stopped breastfeeding, i guess it's ok to dye it (except i'm still a bit apprehensive cos takut my son rub his face against my hair or something --paranoid huh?). so i'm gonna do it maybe tonight cos i want to have new hair for the wedding we're attending tomorrow.

i got myself a box of garnier nutrisse hair coloring in brown.
in fact its golden copper brown like this.


please note that thats not me ya although my hair cut is short now. & ya, she also got chinese eyes but i think she got better cheekbones leh. sebab tu dia model & im not. :-p

i hope i dont turn blonde hehehe... takut plak nampak macam those japanese girls with blonde hair hor?

my original hair color is black (duhhh...). it is SO black that people have been asking me if i dyed it black (plus of course they've never seen my original color mah). haha... my mil even said that i look like i'm wearing a wig. gilos ke apa... so farnee.

ok then...

see you next week with my new hair.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home