Groovy Chick

i'm wild, hip and crazy, i make other girls quite sick, i'm fantastic and funky, i'm a gorgeous groovy chick!

Thursday, December 4, 2008

LBD compliments from the husband

oops.

i did it again.

i bought a dress.

and...

it's a black dress.

such a shopaholic.

and...

still a goth.

but it's a toga / one-shoulder style dress which i've been looking for quite a while.

well, it'll go quite well with my red shoes + red clutch purse.

although...

i'm not sure why i'd need a clutch purse when i'll have my hands full with a baby.

oh well...

i CAN still try to be vogue cant i?

theres always the husband to carry him.

but then that leaves me with the diaper bag?

baby or bag??

i think baby will make a nicer accessory for me hihihi...

hope i wont stumble in my killer heels though.

not only will i look foolish in my lovely black dress + red shoes, etha*n will start crying.

but the dress was a steal at rm159 from egg bangsar.

it's an even bigger steal cos i got the husband to pay for it.

:-D

i'm gonna wear the dress for my brother's wedding at the end of the month.

but i'll take it for a pilot run this weekend at a another wedding.

double :-D

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home