Groovy Chick

i'm wild, hip and crazy, i make other girls quite sick, i'm fantastic and funky, i'm a gorgeous groovy chick!

Monday, January 28, 2008

too lazy to update so here are pictures

as you come to my front door & ring the bell (or bang the padlock against the grill which is more effective cos the doorbell doesnt work) you'll be gaily greeted by my christmas wreath which is placed strategically over my peephole. so i can see you & you may not even know it! careful, dont be digging your nose!!
as you enter my humble abode, you'll see our christmas tree.
here without presents;
and here with presents galore.

and this is one of the christmas stocking hanging over my mantelpiece (ok lah, no mantelpiece so its hanging underneath my tv supported by the cabinet doors. everytime we open the doors, it falls off.)

here are the happy faces of the niece & nephew. can't you see, they're just brimming with joy. & they told me "aunty, my cup runneth over." NOT. hihihi...

heres my gift from the husband who calls himself King Leonidas. ptoooiii!!

& heres my gift to him all wrapped with ribbons.

this is one of the little people on new year's eve. liliputians.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home