Groovy Chick

i'm wild, hip and crazy, i make other girls quite sick, i'm fantastic and funky, i'm a gorgeous groovy chick!

Thursday, October 25, 2007

hi my name is groovychick + im a shopaholicsie

i went a-shopping + bought loads of office clothes earlier this week. i couldnt bear wearing the SAME thing week-in, week-out. it is really depressing.

especially seeing as im in a perpetual goth phase. my clothes are mostly black. i have trouble rummaging through my cupboard bcos most everything is black + i cant really find a particular item of clothing unless i dump everything on my bed + hold them up in the light. my colleagues are commenting on my constant black attire!

anyways, in all i spent abt rm550 on a skirt (black), 2 pairs of pants (1 black, 1 grey), a pair of shoes (black), 6 tops (1 white, 1 red, 2 purple, 1 light blue, 1 white wt black polka dots) + a haircut (victoria beckham short).

for penance for my shopaholicsie ways, i shall endeavor not to shop again till christmas.

wish me luck.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home