Groovy Chick

i'm wild, hip and crazy, i make other girls quite sick, i'm fantastic and funky, i'm a gorgeous groovy chick!

Thursday, October 25, 2007

travel plans 2008

so many places, so little money. sighs.
next year's travel projections include:
3 weddings in sabah
1 christmas in sabah
1 trip to australia
1 trip to bali

oh how i wish i lived on landed property. that way i'd have space for planting + growing my money trees. unfortunately, we live in an apartment + i dont think a pot of soil provides enough space for the money tree to grow + root comfortably. + it certainly wont give me the space i need to plant the money trees of different currencies. my personal favorite at the moment is the pound sterling. oh well, there goes my wealth-making plan down the drain.

yes, these are just projections. for one thing, we wont have the money, for another we wont have enough annual leaves for all this travel (the husband gets a dismal number of days off per annum --i hate his company!). the other constraint (which is also only a projection at this stage), is that maybe baby will be coming sometime next year. hopefully. + if so, i definitely want to travel back (again) to sabah for baby's full moon celebration.

i know, i know... a bit too early to plan right? i'm just indulging in my anal-ness. come on, if i can plan for my christmas trip for december 2008, then i am certainly anal enough to plan for my post-natal travels (even if i am still in my pre-natal stage ;-p)

my sis + i have actually agreed to take turns on attending the said weddings in sabah (to split the cost lah). one of those 3 is actually my own brother's nuptials so both my sistah + moi (+ our families) are to travel home for that one all together.

i really have to start on buying those lottery tickets!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home