Groovy Chick

i'm wild, hip and crazy, i make other girls quite sick, i'm fantastic and funky, i'm a gorgeous groovy chick!

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

wise no more

i finally got my tooth extracted & got me 2days worth of medical leaves for the rm450 that i paid to the dentist. it was… an experience. i didn’t feel excruciating pain but i could feel the pressure she was applying & i most definitely heard the wrenching of the tooth from my jaw. oww. she had to cut AROUND my gums. it looked like meat. ok i’ll stop with the graphical details now. hehehe.

the husband said it was an ordeal for him to watch. i don’t know why exactly seeing as i was the one in the dental seat with blood spurting out of my mouth. his observation was that i have a small mouth. hehehe.

the dentist said: don’t eat for 2 hours. (gotcha doc!)

the husband said: & don’t talk for 4 hours (how cruel he can be!)

my mother said: sorry to hear about your pain, just think of the cross (as in the catholic cross, you know.)

my dad said: so, tidak wise lah sudah kau ni? (haha. very funny.)

i come from a family of jokers.

actually i didn’t really need the 2days mc. on the first day of the mc (friday), the husband & i caught a movie, went gift shopping & played basketball with my nephew. a dull ache was all i felt but as expected, it was a bit difficult to eat.

on the second day of the mc (monday), i had to burn my mc & come to work for a meeting. dammit.

i hope no more wisdom teeth are coming. this kind of wisdom i can do without.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home