Groovy Chick

i'm wild, hip and crazy, i make other girls quite sick, i'm fantastic and funky, i'm a gorgeous groovy chick!

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

starvation & sustenance

my tummy's a-growling. i've been in a meeting since 930am & it ended only at 2pm. are these people mad? it's the fasting month summore. you'd think they'd try to shorten the meetings. i salute them lah. i dunno how they do it. i cannot fast. period. i was so hungry, i was getting dizzy. anyways, halfway through the meeting, i ran up to my room & had my left-over egg sandwich from breakfast. gobbled it all down in a minute. after the meeting, i wanted to have some jam & crackers. to my misfortune, the jam was mouldy already. yick. so, it was hot milo & crackers. oh well, beggars can't be choosers izenit.

by the way, my egg sandwich was courtesy of the husband. he was suffering from food poisoning in the last 3 days & our weekend was spent resting, puking & a-doodie.com-ing. he's feeling bad cos i had to tend to his needs & i'm guessing that's why i got me-self an egg sandwich today.

this is NOT the sandwich my husband made for me today


it's ok lah sweetheart. not your fault. but thanks so much for the breakfast. nowww... i've got this wishlist of things i want for christmas which i'm just dying to share with you ;-p...

oh ya, over the weekend, cos he wasnt feeling too good, i had to make the husband some half-boiled eggs. so. not. easy. geez. how many minutes do you need in order to get half-boiled eggs?? my first try with 2 eggs came out more hard-boiled than half. my second try, again with 2 eggs, came out more raw than half-boiled. in the end i poached it & passed it off as half-boiled hehehe. cos when you poach you can see it ma. when you boil it, you can't see through the shell. husband, why do you like it half-boiled? looks disgust. especially when it's cold.

this is also NOT the half-boiled eggs i made for my husband over the weekend


i'm gonna have a banana after this. still hungry lah. tonight i'll have some chicken horfun soup & read a book while i wait for the husband to finish work.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home