Groovy Chick

i'm wild, hip and crazy, i make other girls quite sick, i'm fantastic and funky, i'm a gorgeous groovy chick!

Thursday, September 13, 2007

my fiddy-eth merdeka

see just how lidut i am with my blog entries. oh well, i write when i feel like it. actually i write when i dont have superiors looking over my shoulder. heh.

so i was thinking to myself today, say, i havent been blogging lately. plus, i received 2 comments on my previous entries to which i hadnt replied to yet. not bcos i'm a smug blog-diva but bcos, i'm so blog-illiterate hehehe. i didnt know how to post a comment. shoot me now. & so i got a friend to teach me after which i realized: aduhai bodohnyer i ni. ok never mind.

ok so, how was your merdeka celebrations? my eve was spent eating pizza at home & watching some new dvds. at midnight, i wished the husband "happy merdeka" & then we went out to the balcony to watch the far-far-away fireworks display. then we continued watching dvds. lazy bums.

the in-laws decided to have a barbeque for the merdeka hols & our contribution was lasagna. this is our 2nd attempt at it & i must say it turned out not-too-bad. & by that i mean no one had diarrhea lah the next day. i even found the right oven function to get the browning effect. the 1st time we did it, we were too afraid to let anyone else try it. we're criticism-phobic when it comes to food preps :-).



all in all it was a nice quiet dinner in. of course we nearly died of smoke inhalation. the wind was blowing the smoke into the house.

after the barbeque, we went home & had to clean out my nephew's stinky-poo hamsters. the husband was of NO help whatsoever. disgust he says. tsk tsk. good thing i'm resourceful (i got a girl friend to catch 'em for me hihihi).

hungry lah now. feel like having some of that lamb.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home