Groovy Chick

i'm wild, hip and crazy, i make other girls quite sick, i'm fantastic and funky, i'm a gorgeous groovy chick!

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

being inconsistent... or is it incontinent ;-p

it's real early on a tuesday morning & i'm already in the office thanks to the husband who has an early morning thingy at work. so here i am doing, well, not much. my eyes are extra chinky than they usually are due to the lack of beauty sleep. funnily though, i'm quite awake. not a morning person generally so this "alertness" is a nice change.

so anyhow, today, i want to write about being inconsistent. myself being inconsistent i mean. well, i am that, thats for sure. end of story haha. very boring lah to write about deep things. by the way, i'm NOT incontinent.

as i sit here typing this, there are these teeny-weeny ants running amok on my desk. i kiew them awl. i did this once in front of the husband & he said "iyerrrr... what did it ever do to you??! so cruel!" i was so terkejut & then ashamed & thought to myself "i'm a meanie". ishk... but he swats at roaches on his desk ok!!! so that makes him a meanie too doesnt it?

you know, he borrowed some of these "black" dvds from his friend i.e. films about african americans who live in the ghetto, get into pushing drugs because they have no other options out of a life of poverty, get caught, thrown into prison, become reformed / transformed & become a rapper (like fiddy-sen d'ya know hihihi). so, the husband has been watching these shows cos we have no cable & dont plan on getting one anytime soon (no money heh) & has now started amusing me by emulating how the blacks walk / swagger. muahhhahahaha... it's a real riot to watch him do it. not that he does it well, but what really gets to me is this: my husband is a mat control macho ok. so he doesnt usually act silly. i've tried many-a-times to get him to act crazy but to no avail. me. i am the mad one in the marriage. i make faces at him, dance maniacally in the car while kids in the school bus next to us stare at me like i'm a madcow (which could be true) or plain guffaw like a hyena & he just looks at me with this indulgent smirk on his face, like "ok wife, i see it, you're acting crazy" then he coolly goes back to watching his african american movies. aiyak. so anyways, his swaggering like he's a black rapper really kills me. hihihi.

yesterday, as a surprise, i got him a pair of futsal shoes. he didnt like 'em. dammit. anyways, we're going back to the shop tonight to see if we can exchange it for something else. i dont think so but no harm in trying. & at the same time, i'm gonna pout like i'm so hurt & heartbroken that he doesnt like my surprise gift... THEN i'll ask him to buy a pair of running shoes for me wahahaha. see how my devious mind works. he knows it too. but he'll still buy them for me though he sees through my ruse. & thats why i love him.

i'm off for my meeting now (i'm-a-trotting down the lane...)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home