Groovy Chick

i'm wild, hip and crazy, i make other girls quite sick, i'm fantastic and funky, i'm a gorgeous groovy chick!

Thursday, July 21, 2011

visiting sydney, australia (19-25july2011)

i am in sydney for a week.

i miss my kids. but apparently they are doing just fine without me. i'm relieved. but i really miss ava. love the way she clings on me. i hope she wont merajuk with me when i get back. ethan's being distracted by his cousin so hes fine. but kinda miss his recent clinginess. love you both my darlings. missing my husband too, but being away from each other every now and again is probably good and healthy for us. i know hes making use of this time to bond with friends. lets hope hes not doing anything more ahaha. i havent been able to skype due to our program here. but hopefully i can one of these days.

the weather's wet, rainy and cold. too bad cos we cant take many pictures. been here 2 days now and have had lots to eat and lots of laughter too. thinking i should be taking some oats tomorrow to counter the richness of the food i've already had.

we'll be having a full day meeting tomorrow. kinda wish we didnt have to attend.

shopping here is not that great. kinda pricey lah. even compared to the uk. but souvenirs must be bought. next ive gotta get something for myself and the husband.

oh yes, internet access here is also pricey and a bit impractical since you get charged not based on usage. bit of a rip-off if you ask me.

speaking of which, my access is about to expire. so toodle loo.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home