Groovy Chick

i'm wild, hip and crazy, i make other girls quite sick, i'm fantastic and funky, i'm a gorgeous groovy chick!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

i've been found out :p

uh-oh...

this blog was supposed to be a secret. but someone found me out. hahaha... i'm not angry or anything. i know that putting yourself out in the world-wide-web has such consequences :)

i'm a bit shy lah more than anything. family dont know that i have a blog. mostly my friends. and mostly not even my close friends hahaha... go figure.

so, to my new reader who stumbled upon me, i hope you wont be too judgemental of my stories... sometimes i curse, sometimes i gossip, sometimes i sound ungrateful... so, please do read with a pinch of understanding that i'm just human, and therefore fully fallible :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home