Groovy Chick

i'm wild, hip and crazy, i make other girls quite sick, i'm fantastic and funky, i'm a gorgeous groovy chick!

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

incompetent

thats me.

i find it frustrating making sure my blog looks all nice & tidy. i dont know how to make sure the alignments are just so or the fonts are just so or the line spacing is right. so please excuse the comot-ness of my blog.

i try & i try either i lose everything or the font turns out to be so smallllll that you cant read it.

tsk tsk.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dav DiDi said...

Hahaha .. well .. better than my blog.. sometimes i think my blog is extremely messy... different browser, different type of view.. don't know how to make sure everyone seeing the same view....

October 21, 2008 at 11:49 AM  
Blogger Inn said...

it looks fine to me.

love the previous post - pictures!!! especially the last pic. he's adorable beb!

October 23, 2008 at 3:39 PM  
Blogger groovychick said...

hehe.. thanks. thats his "howdy-do" pose.

October 24, 2008 at 9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home